Would you like to help improve a powerful application which manages thousands of marketing campaigns automatically? Then join our team? In this role you’ll get your fair share of freedom and responsibility to make our application a little better every day.
We manage thousands of marketing campaigns for a wide spectrum of online stores. We do this with a team of marketers and software developers and we have clients across all of the EU. What we don’t like: very long meetings, backroom politics, any type of fuss. What we do like: lots of autonomy, flexibility, a quick journey from idea to execution and some good jokes 😊.
What you’ll be doing:
- Optimization, management and further expansion of our application
- Building solutions for connecting to partner systems by the means of API’s
- Brainstorming with us about technical development standards
- Proposing points for improvement in a proactive manner.
We require from you:
- At least 5 years of professional experience with PHP and PHP frameworks
- Professional experience with large datasets
- Professional experience with MySQL and/or MariaDB databases
- You are familiar with REST API’s and GIT
- Bachelor’s degree or masters degree in computer sciences/software development or similar
- It’s an advantage if you have experience with multiple PHP frameworks, ElasticSearch, e-commerce applications and/or marketing automation
You’ll work under the following conditions:
- 32 – 40 hours per week
- Competitive salary and a holiday allowance
- 28 off-days
- A compensation for travel between work and home
- Partly remote working possible.
Get in touch with Edinho Bos by sending an email to email@example.com. Send over your resume and tell us a bit about yourself and why you’d like to work for ShopForward. Do you have references to projects you have been working on, feel free to share those with us.