Just graduated and looking for a job in online marketing? Do you get excited by numbers and rather answer questions based on the right data? Want to make an impact within a fast growing startup? Look no further!
With a relatively small team we’re currently managing thousands of international SEA campaigns. We do this with an in-house developed algorithm and continuously improving automation techniques. Pretty much any task that can be automated within our activities. That’s exactly why we’re able to keep our focus on continuous development and innovation within the areas that are most important for us.
We manage thousands of marketing campaigns for a wide spectrum of online stores. We do this with a team of marketers and software developers and we have clients across all of the EU. What we don’t like: very long meetings, backroom politics, any type of fuss. What we do like: lots of autonomy, flexibility, a quick journey from idea to execution and some good jokes 🙂 .
What you’ll be doing:
- You will set up and optimise marketing campaigns
- Direct contact with our (international) customers
- Monitor, analyse and optimise our campaigns
- Analyse and improve our current processes
- Convert ideas to hands-on assignments for our developer
We require from you:
- Bachelor’s or a Master’s degree in the field of marketing/economics
- Experience with Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- You master the English language excellently both spoken and written
- You’re a numbers-person. Answers are based on data and not on assumptions
- A pro-active and independent attitude
- 32 – 40 hours per week
- Salary in consultation
- Pension contribution
- 28 off-days based on a 40 hour working week
- Compensation of travel expenses
- Training and education possibilities
- Possibility to work remotely for a certain part of the week
- You’ll get all the tools needed to do your job from any place
Get in touch with Dirk by sending an email to email@example.com. Send us your resume and tell us a little bit about yourself and why you’d like to work for ShopForward.